For questions about your order, including order confirmation and order status, please call 1-800-757-2277 or 615-320-7672 (outside the U.S.); fax 615-320-7378; or e-mail email@example.com.
ORDERING BY PHONE/FAX/MAIL
- Phone. Order toll-free within the U.S. at 1-800-757-2277; outside the U.S., call 615-320-7672. Credit card orders only.
- Fax. 615-320-7378. Credit card orders only.
- Mail. Send check, money order or credit card information to: Compass Records, 916 19th Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37212.
Please use this order form when ordering by mail or fax (PDF).
(Don’t have Adobe Acrobat Reader? Download it here for free.)
Business hours: Monday – Friday
9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (U.S. Central Time)
- Domestic orders. We accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. PayPal purchases accepted. For mail orders only, we also accept cashier’s checks, personal checks and money orders.
- International orders. We accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. PayPal purchases accepted. International money orders are also acceptable as long as they are payable in U.S. currency only; we regret that we cannot accept Canadian or other foreign postal money orders.
- Make checks or money orders payable to Compass Records.
- We require payment in full upon placement of your order. We regret that we cannot accept COD payment. Please provide a billing address if it is different from your shipping address.
- If your shipping address is different from your billing address, please notify us when you place your order. If you place a gift order for a third party in addition to an order for yourself, a second shipping and handling charge is required for the gift order.
- Products usually ship 1-2 business days after an order has been placed.
- Credit card authorization problems, low inventory or periods of heavy commerce (such as the winter holidays) may delay order processing.
- Typically we use USPS first class mail or Priority Mail service for shipping orders to domestic addresses. We may use UPS Ground if your order contains six or more items.
- Most orders to International addresses will be shipped via USPS air mail service
- If an item you ordered is on backorder, we will hold your order for approximately 5 working days until that item is in stock.
- If the hold period is expected to be longer than 5 working days, we may ship your order incomplete and send the backordered item at no extra charge when it is available. We recommend that you call or email us before placing an order to ensure that all desired items are in stock.
- All Requests for returns or exchanges need to be to submitted to our customer service person within 30 days from the shipping date.
- We will gladly exchange any damaged or improperly shipped item (purchased directly from us) for a copy of that item in proper condition. We will pay the shipping cost for its replacement.
- If you order an item and subsequently decide you do not want it, we will accept that item back only if it is unopened and the shrink-wrap is intact. We require that you pay for the return shipping.
- All returns should be sent (postage-paid) to the following address: Compass Records, 916 19th Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37212.
- All items purchased from a retail location must be returned directly to the retailer.
- If you purchased a damaged or defective item from one of our artists at a show or festival, you may send it to us in exchange for a copy of that item in proper condition. Please send damaged or defective item(s) to: Compass Records, Attn. Sales Department, 916 19th Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37212. Please include your return address, and if possible, mention where the item was purchased.
LOST OR MISSING ITEMS
All lost or missing shipments need to be reported to our customer service person within 30 days from the shipping date.
Please help us save time and postage! Please notify us in advance if your email or mailing address has changed so that we can update our records.
- Please send address changes to:
Compass Records, 916 19th Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37212.
- Fax them to: 615-320-7378.
- Email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-800-757-2277 or 615-320-7672.